l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, October 16, 2010 • 10:22 AM
• the efforts.
after 4 hours being stuck at the mechanic, pouting and all that, I got me a cute call: "So, did you say you want to see the movie today? You want to see it with me tonight?"

Oh I wanted to give him a big hug and many kisses when I heard that!
I quickly went home, he came over, and we went to eat at the Brazilian food place at the mall, bought us our tickets to see "Social Network". We then had many drinks at Pink Taco (gotta love their happy hour) after the movie before we headed home.

Lucky me, my roomies were out of town. So we ended up staying for a good hour sitting at the patio. Very-very cute. Then he said "Night is still young, let's go out and hear some music!"

I drove us to his old hang-out place down in Santa Monica. We got in, and man I love a small bar/club such this place. No pretentious Hollywood attitude, no long ass line out front, and even better, they had happy hour til 11pm! Their raspberry cucumber mojitos are to die for!!

We danced the night away til time hit midnight. I was ready to go home by then, I mean, we're out since 3pm! Hehe..

I can tell you this.. I love the fact that he's making one and every effort he could to spend more time with me.

Aite, enough being lovey dovey. Time to get up from bed and actually make my day more productive! I'm off to get my Halloween costume!