l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, October 02, 2010 • 6:28 AM
• let the countdown begins!
you know what.. she needs to go, like seriously. I swear she needs to get laid, I'm not even kidding.

After a series of drama she created with her air headed self, I just had it enough. it's not cool of her to post such comment in my freakin FB wall, such a player hater!

yet, I know this is something that needs to be handled lightly.
regardless of how little she appreciates me.... she's after all a good friend of mine.

but I'm ready. I'm ready for her to get the fuck out.. so..

let the countdown begins!!!