l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, November 05, 2010 • 4:49 PM
• day 3
This is day 3 that I didn't hear a thing from Jay. I'm worried sick about him. Last I heard from him, he was going to Singapore to consult with his doctor there, whether or not he needs to have a surgery. He only told me he had to go to S'pore before November 10. He refused to tell me anymore details on his health condition.

He called home Tuesday night but I was out and about. By the time I got home I was so dead tired. He called my cell in the middle of the night, I picked it up but I didn't hear any voice. Later on that night, I ignored his FB message asking me to call him back -- thinking that he would call/text/write me the next morning. But I was wrong.. I didn't hear from him again since. I'm hoping he's just mad at me. It's better that way than thinking about him laying on the hospital bed :(

So, be mad at me all you want, babe. But promise me you be well.
That's all I care.. is for you to be well and healthy.