l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, December 26, 2010 • 12:14 PM
• All I want for Christmas is you..
Sounds cheesy, but it's true, and I musta been a good girl all year long cuz Santa got me you.



Started from Thursday night, you showered me with two of my favorite things: tequila shots and 11 roses. You sure know the two sides of me very well haha. I love the roses, smelled them soon as I woke up this morning and am looking at them now as I wrote this.

Then you took me to Julian the next day, made sure I was okay before you left me to spend Christmas eve with your son. I missed you all the 4 hours you were gone. But I had the most delicious steak at the local diner. That peppercrust steak is to die for!

And the long drive down to Encinitas you did for me, just so I could see Susy and her family, it was much-much appreciated.

And another couple hour drive rushing back to LA just so we could catch the Lakers game at Cabo Cantina bar. I'm sorry we had to eat bar food on Christmas day, but you seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did, well.. despite the fact that Miami Heat beat the crap out of the Lakers. You prolly saw my eyes lit when you said "Next year, we have to go see the game somewhere else!".. only because I like the possibility of being with you all next year.. :)

And the half hour nap we took, plus the annoying noise my upstairs neighbor, boy did we get pissed off or what! hahaha..

And the lovely people you took me to meet to have Christmas dinner. The food was SO good, I wish I had more hehehe.. and last but not least, the morning kisses you gave me this morning before you left. Aww.. I miss you already.

Thank you for the lovely time you shared with me, baby. I love every seconds of it.