l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, December 24, 2010 • 9:32 AM
• The L word has been said..
I've done the merry-go-round. I've been through the revolving doors. I feel like I've met somebody I can stand still with for a minute. And don't you want to stand still with me?

I got me a prince as my boyfriend haha. And it helps that he's CUTE! So.. yah, the L word has been said last night. I blamed it on the alcohol, of course.. haha. Naw really.. it was sweet, it was cute, it was... the right time. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

If only he could stop buying me roses every time we go to a bar! He should know me better I appreciate margaritas more than roses.. hahaha.. just kidding, love them both, got them both. :)