l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, January 17, 2011 • 9:47 PM
• the cutest.
him: "the word on the street is you're a good woman"
me: "haha! twas some line you got there luv!"

him: "no really! i freakin mean it! Fr my reliable source. It's up to me now to prove to you that I can too.."
me: "awww you're cute! I wanna know who your source is!"
him: "all my peeps who met you"

him: "Like u, really like u, love u, will always love u.. that's my scale and workin on how to implement it! I may be slow but, I always get there"
me: "that was the cutest! wish you're here now so I can attack you with kisses!"

sounds cheesy, but knowing him.. i knew i takes a lot to get that out. haha