l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, January 10, 2011 • 7:48 PM
• i was.
I was hallucinating.

After talking to him, and seeing his reaction over my concerns, I can only say this:

I love him, I love Laz.

I can shamelessly say it simply because (finally) I feel like I have someone that is exactly on the same path, same level, and same vision of life. Laz has been nothing but a sweetheart to me. :)

This scares the shit out of me tho', cuz ya know.. it's like.. me putting my heart out there, in his hand, and I have to have faith in him that he will nurture it, instead of throwing it away like the men in my past. But I can't and shouldn't worry... I will enjoy what I have now while hope for more to come.