l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, June 08, 2011 • 1:36 AM
• done with accounting
..had final exam today, and boy, am I relieved or what! I know now that Accounting isn't my expertise nor my cup of tea. While I enjoyed the class and worked hard for it, I felt like it's way too draining for my old brain. Ha!

Want proof? It's 1:38am, my head hurts and I still cant sleep thinking how much I fucked up my final. Oh yea, I totally did.. I was so over it even before the exam. Which prolly was why I got nervous a bit before it and I blanked out on some of the easiest question. Sad..

Anyways, it's over now. I'm over it.
Whatever grade I got, I will accept it.