l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011 • 8:36 PM
• this too, shall pass.. :)
................................. Once again, I get that you're scared, and don't ever think that I'm not. I actually am. While it makes me happy that things are great between us, but it also scares me too. We are two mature adults, we've been great all this while for being able to talk things through on a serious matter. We've been through worse things and so far we worked things out without having to make rushed decision that affects our relationship. So I have faith that this too, shall pass. That we can just be scared together, be more careful and cautious together and find a solution that is best for both of us.

I hope you agree with me on this..
I hope that you get why this whole thing upsets me..
If I don't see you tonight, I would hope that you read this email and think it through of everything. And I'm sorry, I find it hard to converse with you when I'm emotional. So I have to make you read this long email just to share my feelings. :)
And if I do see you tonight, and you don't feel like talking about it, I understand. I'll just make us dinner and that be okay too.