l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, November 09, 2011 • 7:43 PM
• hmmph..!
So you showed up last night.. and despite the fact that I am doing my GM diet this week, I cooked for you. Made you orange chicken and rice, I even had you take your vitamin and all. I figure I'm killing you with kindness, with the hope we'd have "the talk"..

But nope.
Instead, you decided to watch a stupid movie on HBO. Only later on before bed, you said "Let's talk tomorrow, okay babe? I'm tired.."

This morning, I decided to just ask you "Did you ready my email?", and there you were, rambling about not being able to open it and you'd rather hear it from me in person... on Friday.

Yep. Now you're saying you wanted to talk on Friday! Like, seriously?!