l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Sunday, January 01, 2012 • 7:40 PM
• May 2012 be a better year for you and us..
Baby..

Do you know how much I wanted to hug you last night as you broke down in tears?
I wish I could do something for you, helping you getting through your issues. I understand your concern of not being able to make anyone else happy before you're happy yourself..

Thank you for opening up to me. Thank you for still taking me out on NYE despite your miserable feeling. I am grateful for you and everything that you have done and shared the past year. As miserable and unhappy you claimed to be, you have made me happy all this while.

I will take your words for it that our relationship is great and perfect, and you don't ever want to ruin it.. Therefore, I want you to do everything you need to do to make you happy, even if it means letting you go away for 3 or so months to your homeland.. because only then that I could prove how much I love you.

Before that happens, let's make more memories together.. and let's hope for a better year..

I love you.