l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, January 27, 2012 • 2:40 PM
• pfft!
Most couples have not had hundreds of arguments; they've had the same argument hundreds of times. - G. Hendricks

Same shit different day, ain't it? Well, guess what, it's getting old babe. Way old.
Sometimes you just gotta take your chance and deal with it. This shit, not only is annoying, also makes me feel like I'm not worthy enough for your future. You can't keep me in the dark forever, babe. Just can't. I won't let you nor I can't let anyone do that to me.