l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, January 30, 2012 • 8:40 PM
• so it came to this..
"We need to take a break... That's the best for us right now. 1, reference about erica and dylan in your conversation with me last time, and reference as to how you were there for me in my shit, and your being tired.. that's why I need this break from you. Please do not start texting me long messages.. we'll talk when I'm free."
Laz@7:47pm

"I will give you space if that's what you want. I don't believe in "breaks", babe. If we care about each other, we work it out. If we don't think it can't be worked out, we break up. Let's talk when you're free."
Me@8:37pm