l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, January 07, 2012 • 4:35 PM
• too sweet :p
On the evening I told him I was gonna make him a surprise dinner, he showed up with a bouquet of yellow roses and a Juicy Couture jewelry box.. Don't panic, it's NOT a ring. Haha. It was a necklace with pendant that flips from Yes to No. Too cute!!

He loved the Ugandan meal I prepared all day; Rice Pilau, Beef stew, Fried Kabichi (kenyan cabbage) and Mixed Greens. He went for round two, and came back today at lunch for leftovers. Hehehe..