l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, February 07, 2012 • 12:43 PM
• perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim
Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.

I miss him.
Shamelessly enough, I do. I really do.
It's been a week since we last talked, and this is probably the longest that we don't talk to each other. Usually, even when we fight, he would still text me and tell me how he's doing. The silence is killing me, of course. However, what am I to do.

He wants some space, so there he has it. Least I could do is respect what he wants. I just don't know how much longer I could wait. A friend advised me to just see this whole thing as a "test". To see how much patience I have. God knows I don't have much of it :) but again, what am I to do..

Sucky part is when I wake up every morning and the first thing that came to mind was him. Really sucks.

Honestly, I should be using this "downtime" to think it over and through of what I really want from this relationship. Whether or not this is something I want to deal in the future. Whether or not I can handle the same drama over and over. You see, instead of thinking it through, I have been doing my best to ignore the issue and keep myself busy enough to not even think about it. I was miserable at times, yet okay at other times. You know, part of me.. don't think this would be the end of it. Yet, I know him well enough that he won't ever budge and he's comfortable at where he is. I hate to say that I may be just going to be one of the girls in his past, just a stepping stone to get to where he wants to be. I hate to feel this way, but I do. But whatever.. it is what it is.

Ahh, I wished my school started this week, that way I really don't have to give it a time of the day. Ha!