l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, March 06, 2012 • 8:11 PM
• so many times..
So many times, even just now, I had the urge to text you.. with funny pictures every time I stumbled upon one like we used to do, or asking how you're doing or whether you had lunch like I used to, or just telling you how much I miss you..

....but of course I didn't.

Then I wonder if you miss me, whether you think about me from time to time, or whether you sometimes have the urge to contact me but didn't.. I know, this feeling is temporary. The pain of wanting to hear from you, the hurt from feeling unwanted, the lingering question why you don't try to reach me as if the one year plus some months of our relationship didn't matter to you.

It all comes in waves, sometimes it was anger, sometimes it's sadness, most of the time it's just... pain.

I stop myself from feeling shitty just as much as I keep telling myself that this too shall pass. That time heals. That the people who want to stay in my life will always find a way, including you.

Despite all that, I hope you're doing well and that you're happy.