l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012 • 3:59 PM
• Photohunting session
Even before Spring Break started, I already had this plan in mind to do as much of photo-hunting while I'm on a break.

Having been living in LA for almost 12 years now, I feel like there's not much to see and interesting enough to photograph. What, like Hollywood? Bleh. Or Santa Monica? Oh come-on! It's like, I feel like I know this city so well I wouldn't have the eye to see anything worth photographing.. Cocky much? :D

But I'm in no situation to travel anywhere to take pictures. I'm stuck here. So I did my research and google and flickr everything about LA for hidden places that I never heard before. It turns out, there are SO MANY places I could go and explore here!

Marina del Rey with its Fisherman's Village and Lighthouse


Venice Canals


Hollywood Reservoir where I could see the cheesy Hollywood sign clearly!


I have a few other places in mind for this week and weekend to visit. So-so happy I get to explore more of this Lala-land! More pictures to come! ;)