l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, April 04, 2012 • 3:43 PM
• So I cried a little
A little too much, I mean. And no, it's not Laz I was crying about. It's my parents. My mom and dad. My nephew and niece. My family. I miss them all too much..

I didn't know how it happened really.. all I know I just started bawling. Could be a number of reasons. Three days ago, my dad surprised me with a phone call. It's very rare that he does that. So I thought it was sweet. He was all chipper and jolly telling me how he "tested" to see how much he could eat durians. Like, seriously dad? Testing your health isn't the way to go! He laughed so loudly when I scolded him about that. He did his best to not tell anyone about it, but next thing he knew, the news got spread out, even all the way out to America, he said jokingly. Ha!

Aside from that lovely call, there's this news about Lulu's dad's condition that is not so well, hence she had to fly home to see him. Then there's Susana's dad who's going through a surgery.

All these stories about dad and family, makes me nervous and worry, a bit of a guilt for not being able to even "promise" to go home and visit my folks. It sucks. This whole economy downturn fucks me up, and there's only so much I could do here to save a little bit of money that I earn, so I can come up w/ a budget to go home this year. Honestly, I'm not even close to being able to go. Ugh. If only a round-trip ticket is enough, then I would have gone by now.

So there goes the frustration, the worry, the feeling of missing them much, all mixed up in my head. I tell ya, mind can fuck with you at times if you allow and let it. Next thing I knew, I started bawling.. I couldn't even stop I cried myself to sleep last night.

I'm praying for peace much nowadays. For my own sanity.