l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, June 04, 2012 • 10:06 AM
• Day 7 of Juicing
Yes, I'm still on it. I started mixing my juice therapy with raw nuts such as almonds, sunflower seeds, or cashews, OR raw fruits or steamed vegetables. I did cook some chicken liver for my anemic-self, but still no carbs whatsoever, nor processed food like sugar or oil. When I ate solid food like ground beef kebab at the Masjid last Saturday night, my stomach was gassy. So I'd rather not. I developed plain taste buds by now, everything tastes "too salty" or "too sweet".

One thing I notice is, I become more energized. I sleep much better. No more nausea, no more dizziness. My friend said my face was glowing too. Haha.I will keep on doing this juicing for as long as I could. I will however mix it with protein more this week, while still avoid processed food as much as I can. Here are two mixes that I invented this past week.

Just Another Delicious Red
Spinach, Carrots, Red Beets and its chard and leaves, Curly Parsley, Watermelon and Red Grapes

Green Morning
Broccoli, Spinach, Curly Parsley, Red grapes, Watermelon and Pineapple

LOVE 'EM!