l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, June 18, 2012 • 5:31 PM
• He didn't ask me how I'm doing..
I went on a date with the 27 year old on Saturday. After declining him 3 times and yet he's still persistent, I agreed to go on a date with him. I told him to have no expectation, knowing that he's 11 years younger than me, and working at a local grocery store. Realistically, we're not compatible. But.. again, he's got this full of confidence attitude that I finally had to say yes.

Originally we're gonna go see The Avengers at the mall nearby, but all seats were taken. No other movies worked with our time. So we ended up having coffee and talked the night away. He's fun, funny, smells good, looks his age but acts a bit more mature, more in the quiet and absorbing side. He said I looked 28, rather than 38, and he keeps looking at me, as if he's analyzing me.When he left, he gave me a hug and a peck on my cheek. Very sweet. He was gonna kiss me, but I declined and told him I wasn't ready.

And I really wasn't.
Because as soon as he left, I felt a guilt pang in my heart as if I was cheating on Laz. As if I was doing this behind his back despite the fact that we broke up 4-5 months ago. My mind went crazy thinking about him again I couldn't sleep that night. Until I decided to pray Tahajjud, and asked that I was given a way to either let him go, or have him back. I didn't cry that night, it was just all the memories about Laz came right back to me, good and bad. I fell asleep thinking about him..

Soon as I woke up, he's the first thing that came to mind.
So I grabbed my phone, and I texted him. Yes I did.. It was Father's Day, so I wished him just that. He replied right away, thanking me and saying all has been okay with him. And he didn't ask how I'm doing........