l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012 • 3:53 PM
• I get that.
I think you can smell it from a far that I'm trying to move on with my life, that I've been occupied with other things and no longer would I think of you as often, but you just wouldn't let me, would you? You just had to text me a picture of your back after the surgery, along with its scary-looking stitches. Telling me that you're healed but still in pain.

Why? What do you want me to say to that? Do you want me to worry about you? Or what?  Why now? 7 months later of not talking and having me thinking that it's all over, here you are.

I know I know, I shouldn't try to read too much into it. I get that.
But, still...