l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, September 04, 2012 • 1:07 PM
• Back from Indonesia
As usual, I'm miserable the first few days after my Indonesia trip. Why? Cuz I came back  to an empty apartment after spending time with my big loud family cramped up in my sister's house. It's like, there's always some laughs and talks every day, and I came back to an empty and quiet apartment. It's kind of depressing, THAT'S WHY!

I'm glad D came over the first morning and spent all day with me in the house, doing absolutely nothing. It was very nice of him to do that. As much as he said he missed me, I needed him there more than he did me.

Anyways.. let me get this funk off my head this week, and I'll post pictures after!