l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, October 04, 2012 • 11:24 AM
• First timer
So I broke it off. I went in there and told D this isn't working and that we're not compatible, and that I need to focus on my moving to DC plan. I made it sound like he was better off without me, because my heart isn't really in it for the long haul. It was.. awkward, to say the least. I didn't really know what to expect, what he might say, or how he might take it. Yet, I'm glad I went in there and talked to him in person. I could've immaturely started to just ignore his calls/texts and slowly disappear from him. But I couldn't and shouldn't do that to him, because we're kinda sorta in a "relationship" however short it was. I had to give him that much courage at the very least.


Though he said he never had anyone dumped him before and that he didn't see this coming, he took it better than I thought. Yea he was being annoying and clingy towards the end, but I figured that was his way of coping with the whole thing. I just let him be. As much as I don't ever want to hurt anyone in my life, things happens that I just had to. Oh wells..

All in all, I'm glad this is all over.