l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, November 16, 2012 • 12:57 PM
• Grant me serenity please!
After 6 going on 7 years working here, one would think I can handle the stupidity like a champion. Nope.. sometimes, before I know it, over one thing over another over another and over another, I found myself emotionally exhausted.

Not only that.. a certain friend is testing my patience. I'm this close to losing it, therefore..

O’Allah! Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Allah surround me with those who want to be mirrors. Amin.