l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, December 25, 2012 • 9:35 PM
• Christmas day

Last night was kind of.. odd. After dinner with Andre, we watched Kims of Comedy in my living room.. and by 11p I had a hard time keeping my eyes open, I kept yawning and yawning, so he said he'd leave if I were tired. I said okay. I had a hunch he didn't "really" wanted to leave as I saw he pretty much dragged himself out the door, and sure enough, as we hugged goodbye, he leaned to kiss my lips. Uhh.. no dude. We ain't like that. I thought we're way past that.

But anyways, Christmas day was spent making chocolate pecan pie, while watching Korean drama. Ha. Ferry and Angie came by to pick up the wedding dvd that I made. They stayed for a good hour. Then whatchamacallit texted me saying he'd drop off the bread from Julian.

Stupid me, I waited. Til come the time I leave for dinner at Cheryl's.
He never came. He sent me a long text message, explaining why. Even after almost a year of broken up, he still loves to make me wait. Ahhh.. Some things just don't change.

But it's okay.. I'm blessed to have Cheryl and her lovely family around. Dinner was awesome, as usual. Kind of remind me of Dart's grandma's cooking. Everyone was so welcoming of me, I even got a present! I mean, considering that I came to dinner just bringing the pie! And it was a hit too. For someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, I'm pretty blessed and loved, ya know.. ;)

Merry Christmas, everyone!