l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, May 28, 2013 • 8:09 AM
• One little update
I declined and quit the first job offer. Friday was my last day only after a month working there temporarily. After the first two weeks, I knew it wasn't the dream job I moved across the country for. Some may call me crazy for doing this, but if they did, they're the ones I could careless for.

What is life if not to dream big and go for it?
So, now I'm back in the job market.
Yep. Things I do to get what I want.