l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Friday, September 27, 2013 • 9:32 AM
• Thank you for staying alive
As I was nursing your bruises and scratches, in my mind I couldn't stop thanking Allah for keeping you safe. Looking at the horrible pictures of your wrecked and totaled car, I was nothing but mortified by the thought of losing you. Even the police that took the case said that you're blessed to have come out alive from such accident.

Yet, the very next day you showed up here.
"There's no other place I'd rather be, love", the first thing you said the soonest I opened the door.