l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Tuesday, February 11, 2014 • 8:17 PM
• So I broke down..
Things seem to be up against me lately and I tried my hardest to fight it, deal with it, try to fix it, be positive about it, and even to a point where I ignored it.. yet, as if I needed to be more tough and strong than what I am now, things just keeps going to the wrong directions. And then, another thing is.. Never once in my life would I worry about money or feel hopeless without it, but there I was. Frustrated because I felt like all my issues can be easily resolved had I made more money. Never did I let money have this much power on me. But last night, I found myself thinking just that. This is a shame. I am not poor, I have savings. I just don't want to break it for something that is NOT in my original plan. My every intention lately has been to live below the means so I can save, then I can go home and see my parents. But with whatever happened the past few weeks, I just feel like.. frustrated, annoyed, and angry. Then I feel frustrated and annoyed and angry for feeling frustrated, annoyed and angry. Ha!

Anyway, last night as Allen and I finished dinner, I was going to peel a mango and tangerine for us but I stopped myself. I asked for a hug, and soon as I landed in his arms, I just lost it. I broke down in tears... I didn't realize I was that upset. Allen, without saying a word, hugged me tighter, rubbing my back while kissing my head. He just let me be. 

Later on he said "I've never seen you this upset before, especially for something that I did not do..." He's a joker, indeed. 

"Even when seemingly bad things happen, there is a purpose and wisdom behind them."
I have faith.