l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, March 13, 2014 • 5:32 PM
• Approved!
Alhamdulillah! The 3 weeks application process to get this tax credit apartment is finally over. I got it and I'll move in a week's time. Haha. My mission is now to get free moving boxes and good movers. I'll get it done and make it happen. After all, I am me. ;)

On a fun note, I put in my week notice to fuga. BY TEXT. How I wish I was there to see his face.
Wait, I take that back. Why would I want to see his face again? That's just stupid. Haha.