l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, May 19, 2014 • 1:04 PM
• 6 more days to LA trip!
Sunday's BBQ party is on, courtesy of mbak Endah. Gotta love her. Seems like 20 people will show up, not including the kids. Allen's friends will be there too. I know he's excited to see them after 15-20 years. A list of places/restaurants to check out is made already. The excitement is similar to when I'm going to Indonesia. Crazy how I even consider LA 'home'.. well, no, maybe not that crazy.. considering I lived there for the first 11 years of my US life. I pretty much "grew up" there.. 

Oh, don't I know it.