l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, June 18, 2014 • 11:06 PM
• missing my folks
After the scare of my dad's accident, and how I was "this" close to book a ticket to fly out, I realize two things..
 - power of prayers (should've known)
 - my family is up first in my priority list

I'm grateful for the technology that I get to be informed all day every day about my dad's condition, I'm blessed to have my sisters who constantly bbm-ed me on that matter and my brother who stayed at the hospital taking care of my dad, and my most gratitute is towards my mom who's the strongest of all. 

Alhamdulillah, he's better now.
Oh how I wish I could be there all along. I miss them dearly.