l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, September 08, 2014 • 1:47 PM
• Day #8
I'm definitely not the person I was in my twenties up to mid thirties. Life experiences taught me a whole lot since. No more crazy partying or getting drunk, trying to figure out life, busy making plans, trying to be the person I desperately wanted to be. Now, I feel a lot calmer, more experienced, more "successful". I don't know if I am where I am "supposed" to be, --- I've got no husband and no kids, definitely nothing expected by the norms --- but I'm happy.