l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, November 15, 2014 • 7:16 PM
• Day 7
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rojiun. It's been 7 days since you're gone, Bapak. Yet, it still feels surreal. Like a bad dream that I desperately want to wake up from. Somehow I feel that you're still around. I see you everywhere too. Part of me still think that you'd be back somehow. No, I'm not in denial, I just..... miss you.

But, we're okay, Bapak. We're here to take care of Ibu. We no longer mourn but choose to celebrate your life more. We talk about you often and most importantly, we pray for you a whole lot. We miss you but we believe you're in a much better place. Allah has you in His keeping, we have you in our hearts. Bapak, I love you. May you rest in peace.