l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Monday, February 09, 2015 • 7:11 AM
• 3 months ago..
Exactly 3 months ago, as I was having my dinner, I saw my phone lit up and it rang from "Ibuku Sayang" which is how I list Ibu on my contact. I happily answered without letting it ring twice,
"Assalamualaikum, bu? Sehat?"

Then I heard her choking voice, "Yas, ojo kaget ya.."

Soon as I heard that, I was on the floor, sobbing. I just knew.
My mom, through her own sobs, explained what happened.. but I barely heard the words she was saying. My mind was filled with my Bapak's face and smile and wisdom words and laughs....

Today is 3 months anniversary of my Dad passing.
It still hurts, just as much.
I miss you, Bapak.