l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Thursday, December 31, 2015 • 11:15 PM
• Ta 2015, Hello 2016!
2014 was tough but 2015 was nothing but full of gratitude for all the lessons learned. I'm grateful for the good, the experience, and for the knowledge I have gained. I remember efforts I have made and appreciate the goals I have reached. I remember the love I have shared and grateful for the laughter, the joy, the hard work, and the tears.

I now welcome 2016 and pray for my mom to stay healthy; for a few friends who understand me will remain my friends; for my job to continue to have real value; for a mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed; for a more understanding and non judgmental heart; for a time for quietness; for more patience to wait for the what's coming with the wisdom to recognize them when they come; and lastly, for endless presence and blessings from Allah for my family and me. Amen.