l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Wednesday, November 09, 2016 • 7:20 PM
• 2 Years Ago Today
It’s exactly 2 years ago since you're gone. I miss you. I really, really miss you. I miss your hugs. I really wish I could hug you right now. I miss your words of wisdom, your sense of humor and I miss the sound of your laughter.

Not a day goes by when I don’t imagine what life would be like had you still been around. Ooh! you would've been so curious and would've asked me many questions and we would've discussed this political change in US. I would imagine you and I sitting down and had a long chat about that! Then you would've asked me to tell you about my work, my trips, my course, my life. You see, every situation that I find myself in, I would imagine you’re there and I got to share in the happy moments.

But you're not here anymore.

The only thing I can do now is make duah for you, hold on to the memories, look at your pictures, and miss you even more. Sometimes I see you in my dreams, and you always smiled but never said anything. Just smiled. As lovingly as I always remember.

I wished I had told you enough how much I love you and how proud I am to be one of your daughters. You’ve left people with a lot of good memories of you. To this very day, people still talk about what a wonderful man you were. You were always there for people when they needed help and you never expected anything back. Your generosity and selflessness is inspiring and unmatched.

Thank you, Bapak. Thank you for your love, for the memories. I'm thinking about you and praying for you. I love you. ❤️️

Al Fatihah. 🙏