l blah l theGirl l rants l oldStuff l linkies l

Welcome to my blog.
If you have this url, you're prolly one of the chosen ones.

By reading my blog, you agree to:
Have fun reading it.
Comment only if you must.
Bear with my randomness.
Not be judgemental. Not towards me at least.


Saturday, September 30, 2017 • 7:42 AM
• About getting older
It's the last day of September, my birthday month, and I can honestly say:
I love getting older. I enjoy going through trial and error in life, trying different jobs, different relationships, gaining and losing friendships, different diets and workouts. I love the fact that I've lived, traveled, and been in different countries and states and cities, exploring other cultures and friendships.

Over the years, I learned that I can survive things, despite the moves, the breakups, the loss and the changes, and managed to love myself more along the way. I learned to appreciate the simplest things to the obvious; family/friends/work, fall leaves and snowfall, smell of morning coffee, the occasional back pain :D, the getting lost without wifi in a foreign country, the new people I meet, etc. Those life experiences have been the best teacher.

So much I've learned, but most of all, I've learned that I am still learning!
Once again, happy birthday to me. Here's to many more life experiences ahead of me!